- User website activity: This is data about your browsing activity on our website. For example, which pages you visited and when, and what items you placed into your online shopping cart.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device's IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Email and Postal Addresses : Some of our partners expect us to share actual email addresses and postal addresses with them, so that (with the help of Advertising Partners) they can serve targeted ads to customers. Also, we may assist the partners with sending emails to our customers.
- Information related to Examinations Taken By Our Students : We may ask our students to part with information about the various exams they are appearing in, and the final scores obtained by them. This data is used by Career Launcher's academic team to track the performance of our successful students and also used by the marketing team to provide reputation data which is useful to future customers.
We share our customers information using our best judgement always keeping the best interest of our customers in mind. However, we may disclose personally identifying information (PII) about you:
- With Partners: We may provided selected data of our students to our partner organizations and marketing collborators from time to time where we feel that our customers may benefit from the same. We may assist the partners with sending emails to our customers. This may not apply in cases where we have contracts or agreements which expressly forbid such sharing of data.
- With our auditors and service providers: We may contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your PII in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies.
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of CL, our partners or any other third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your PII in connection with the sale.
Cookies and related technologies
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or with Student ID generally, you can contact email@example.com.